Enjoy and heal near Kullu
With Dr B K Chandrashekhar at Camp Himalayan, a resort on the bank of Teerthan river at 6000 ft.
October 3-6, 2014
- Individual chakra and aura analysis
- Releasing geopathic stress
- Six self-healing practical sessions
- Mind and memory empowerment exercises
- Releasing emotional blockages
- River crossing activity in River Teerthan
- Trekking to high altitude waterfalls
- A day trek to Chenni Kothi
- A jungle trek to the Mother’s Riverfront
- A day trek to the Great Himalayan National Park
Know your facilitator
Dr. BK Chandrashekhar is a Raj Yogi, International Memory Trainer, Motivational Speaker, a Guiness World Record Holder and Psycho Neurobics specialist. He has written more than 15 books on the topic of Mind, Memory and Soul. He has conducted more than 4,000 seminars across the world on techniques to improve memory, mental power, stress management, inner healing and Psycho Neurobic exercises.
Contribution: Single occupancyRs 13,000/- on twin sharing Rs 9,000/- (per person) Inclusive of course fees, boarding, lodging, pickup & drop to the Volvo stand (Thelaut near AUT 28 km. befor kullu) & sight seeing