I AM – Spiritual Healing Art Workshop
A special one day workshop guided by Karlette Joseph, that intends to harmonize mind, body, spirituality and art, to give each participant time to be themselves in a colourful, supportive, non judgemental environment. Time to be a child again and heal in a natural way.
Date: 22nd March 2015
Time: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Venue: Life Positive Soul Space, G – 4 Akruti Centre Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai.
Registration Contact: 9820493230
– To get to know yourself better in relation to your truest highest self and also in relation to who you are as a person in your family and in other relations in the universe.
– To become aware and enhance your personal communication, observing and listening skills
– To gain an art perspective into the chakras in our bodies
– To learn about positive energy raising tools to help you in everyday life
– To be able to feel like a child once again in a supportive art environment
– To experience a combination of different music and art
– Dealing with specific issues – Anger, Death and Fear
– To learn to heal yourself and let go of unnecessary emotional baggage through spiritual art
– No prior knowledge of art required
– Above the age of 18 anyone is allowed
– Tea, coffee, cookies morning and evening
– 1 psychometric test result which will give the participant in depth knowledge about their own personality type
– Art made by the participant can be taken home
– Certificate of attendance
Things each participant needs to carry / wear:
– Carry a childhood photograph of themselves
– Wear light coloured extremely comfortable clothes to spend the day in
– Crayons, paints and brushes, colour pencils, palate / plate, soft pastels, A 3 blank drawing book, cloth to wipe paint,scissors, glue, toothbrush and few earbuds.
– Carry 3 Old magazine with lots of images
The workshop will be conducted by Karlette Joseph. Karlette is a Reiki Master of light who is a Certified Psychometric Test Professional. She has a strong interest in Philosophy, spirituality and is an abstract acrylic artist, a personal counsellor with a passion for nature and wildlife photography. (www.karlettejoseph.com)
This workshop has limited seats please register at the earliest. Energy exchange of the workshop is INR 4200/- per person The registration is not cancellable. Mobiles are strictly to be switched off throughout the workshop.