Name of Workshop: Splash Art Workshop
Dates: 26th April, 2015 (Sunday)
Duration of Workshop: 2 Hours
Timings: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM
About the Workshop:
Please give complete details of what the workshop is all about, what all is done during the workshop, what does it include and any other details that you may want the person attending to know.
In the Splash Art workshop, water colours will be used to create a design which will emerge from your subconscious mind. The colours will flow through the brush onto the paper to create your personal expression.
Splash Art is an adventure, where someone who has never held a brush before can discover their inner artist and voice.
Splash Art is an experience where one will enter a virtual world of their own and will showcase their feelings on canvas.
It is a one of a kind Art Therapy session in which nobody will be judged on what they create. As every creation will be neither wrong not right but just ‘you’.
So look forward to having you at the Splash Art workshop which will be a magical experience.
Benefits/ Take-Aways of the Workshop:
– The workshop will teach you how to express and not impress
– The workshop will take you into a zone in which you will feel so relaxed and calm, as if you are the only person in the room!
– The workshop will affirm the prominent traits you have on paper, the traits your already aware of (if not consciously then
subconsciously for sure).
– It will be a new technique you learn to replicate in many further creations
– Will be a fun filled session where you open up to yourself about yourself
– You could gain something more out of this workshop which has not even been listed here, as every person has their own expression and a personal take away too!
Name: Trishna Patnaik
Brief description about the facilitator, background and work done so far:
Please also attach an image.
I am Trishna Patnaik , a Bsc (in Life Sciences) and MBA (in Marketing) by qualification but an artist by choice. A self-taught artist so to speak and, I have been practicing art for 13 years now.
I have had a few professional stints in various corporates of repute. Three years of my corporate stint made me realize that I’m designed for something more meaningful. I found my true calling in my strength, my hobby, my inner voice, my freedom/ platform to express, my passion that is painting.
I’m now a full-time professional painter pursuing my passion to create and explore to the fullest. Contemporary Art is what gets me going. I am working smart on developing my unique style. It’s a road less traveled but a journey that I look forward to everyday.
I conduct Fine Art workshops across South Mumbai and Western Suburbs of Mumbai.
Contribution/Fee: Rs 1000 per participant
What all does this fee include:
-A brief on the colour wheel and basic colour theory
– A brief on various painting mediums
– A brief on the water colour techniques
-Learn to make original compositions
– Learn to express on a surface
– Create compositions from the subconscious mind without stressing on end results
– Take home 2 compositions (A5 size and A4 size respectively) and one painting (A3 size)
Participants will work with water colours and cartridge sheets.
The workshop is inclusive of all material.
A complimentary green tea will be served to all participants.
Life Positive Soul Space
G-4, Ackruti Center Point, MIDC
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059
Phone: (022) 4103 1000
For queries related to events & workshops, please contact