Dr. JAYESH V. SANGHVI M.D. (Homeopathy)
He is internationally acclaimed homeopath of the country with a global practice spanning nearly four decades. Dr. Sanghvi's patients fondly address him by pseudonyms such as-The miracle man, The magic man, The celebrity Homeopath.
An astute clinician, Dr. Sanghvi is widely recognized for his treatment of chronic, incurable and undiagnosed diseases whose solutions are given up by some of the best professionals of the medical fraternity across the world. He happens to be one amongst the few homeopathic physicians in the country, specially known for the treatment of cancer apart from infertility, incurable eye diseases, renal failure, and
critical death bed emergencies.
- 1. How homeopathy works and the misconceptions people have about it.
- 2. Rare facts and case study discussions to showcase miraculous powers of Homeopathy as a natural healing system.
- 3. Advice on how can we use the system to heal ourselves.
Dr. K M Madhu, CMO, Arya Vaidya Sala Charitable Hospital Kottakkal
He is a graduate from V.P.S.V Ayurveda College Kottakkal. He worked at Pain & Palliative care clinic Medical College Calicut for a year as a research fellow. He has experience in cancer care in Ayurveda for the past 25 years. He also participated in various national and international seminars in India and abroad as a resource person.
- 1. Fundamentals of Ayurveda in the current context
- 2. Life style diseases which are a threat to our life and how Ayurveda can be solutions for it.
- 3. Advice on how we can use Ayurveda for personal and family issues.
Dr. Abhishek Devikar (BNYS, MBA):
He is a qualified naturopath with 13 plus years of experience in the field of health and wellness. He has worked with Sahaya International Holistic Health Center, Bangalore for a year and a half. He is currently the Medical Director and has been working with Nisargopchar Ashram, Uruli, Kanchan for the past 12 years.
Dr Abhishek Devikar believes “Healthy lifestyle is a form of Self-respect” and “Moderation in everything is the Naturopathic way to wellness.”
- 1. How naturopathy works in day-to-day life
- 2. He will share some deep insights about discovering some natural ways of maintaining good health as well as his wisdom and experience as an exceptionally wonderful healing modality.
- 3. Tips and tricks that are simple yet effective to maintain sound health.
- 4. Questions and Answers for your personal issues.
Shri V. Srinivasan, Sr. Yoga Therapist, Krishnamachary Yoga Mandiram
V Srinivasanji is one of the senior faculty members of the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (KYM). He is presently the Executive Director, Yoga Therapist Consultant and Teacher Trainer at KYM. He has had the rare blessings of learning under Yogacharya Shri T.K.V. Desikachar as a student. He holds a Master’s Degree in Yoga
from Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University, Chennai. He represented KYM many times in China including the first IndoChina Yoga Festival, Chengdu and at India Yoga Festival at Hangzhou China. He has given talks in all forums on Yoga including MDNIY New Delhi, and at all Yoga events
- 1. He is going to dispel many myths related to Yog, flexibility, asanas, philosophy, and health
- 2. Demonstration of few asanas and pranayamas.
- 3. Questions and Answers for your personal issues.